With snow storms and cold weather hitting much of the country this week, we thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite winter holiday-themed items and some great ways to embrace the colder weather.
1. Go sledding! And if you don't want to go outside, we have a couple of darling decorative sleds to bring the spirit of the snowy hill indoors.
2. Bundle up. We've bragged about our fantastic quilts here before, but really, nothing beats a warm quilt on a cold winter day.
3. Snowmen. If you love snowmen, you've come to the right place. We have more than 60 snowman-themed items in our inventory, from decorative balls and Christmas tree toppers, to wall hangings and kitchen linens.
4. Let it snow! Specifically this collection of country kitchen linens. And it happens to be 10% off right now!
5. Candles. We have such a fun collection of glitter candles, snowflake candle pans and holiday candle wraps; a great way to keep your home cozy and bright through the dark winter.
6. Believe in magic. This is the collection that includes our beloved Frosty the Snowman cookie jar as well as a full set of patterned kitchen linens, accessories and home decor items.
7. Throw a party. We love our collection of Top Hat ceramics, and with dessert plates, party platters, dip and chip bowls, and mugs and pitchers, it is perfect for any winter celebration.
8. Eat, drink and be merry. Whether it's a glass of wine or a mug of hot tea, a delicious beverage is sure to warm you from the inside out. Add friends + enjoy!
What is your favorite way to embrace the winter weather? If snow is falling where you are, please stay safe and stay warm!