Sunday, September 6, 2009

Halloween is Coming

Halloween is nearly upon us and I am just now getting around to sourcing new products for the occasion. Honey and Me and Harvest Scents have helped to get the new seasonal category off to a good start with nearly 20 new products in stock and more on the way.

A couple of the early favorites are the Trixie, Dixie And Flo Halloween Witch set and the Sally Pumpkin statue. The witches are smaller resin figurines about 6 inches tall and easy to ship, but the Sally Pumpkin piece is HUGE. She is made of wood and tin and stands over three feet tall. They are pictured below and the entire collection is online now in the Primitive Halloween section of the site.


More to come next week! Happy (early) Halloween ;-)

1 comment:

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi there!....I wanted to answer your question about the valances I have in my breakfast nook, I believe the pattern is called Heritage Star, I purchased them from The Country House, here is their link: https://www.thecountryhouse.com/
....have a great rest of the weekend!

Janet