Sunday, April 13, 2008

Country Decor Blog

Hello and welcome to the first entry in my Country Decor product blog. After years of hearing all the hype about blogging and the "blogosphere", I finally decided to give blogger a try. I'm anxious to hear what you think of the posts and welcome your feedback on topics and products that relate to country / primitive decorating.

A little about me... I started a primitive decor website in 2006 and have been exploring this amazing industry ever since. The number of crafters and country product manufacturers continues to amaze me. There are literally thousands of fantastic country decor products in the market today. Our goal at Primitive Home Decors is to find the best vendors and products to bring together a truly unique collection of products.

Thanks again for stopping by. Make it a great week.

No comments: